David Wilson was born in 1948 in Strabane, Co. Tyrone, and has worked on the staff of Agapé with his wife Pam since 1973. The Wilsons have two grown sons and live in Dublin. They have served across Europe and now work as National Directors of the Irish ministry.
- RT @alphaireland: Kicking off #Influence day 2 with great debate! @StuLifeAgape @sfcireland @ St. Mark's Church,… https://t.co/ZB5kKW4KT9 3 years ago
- pdxlgy tent in #ucd and #mindbodysoul week lookin fly instagram.com/p/BSRA_71Dwd-/ 3 years ago
- It's that time of year.... let's go Camino #camino #studentsummer #summer #adventure #studentlife instagram.com/p/BR_Oz5wDHpR/ 3 years ago
- RT @NotScottEvans: The @pdxlgy Tent is ready at @ucddublin with @UCDSU for #MindBodySoul! Join us in the Quad for free tea & coffee & great… 3 years ago
- RT @vox_ie: Men: Stand with us & call out those voices who seek to silence & undermine women who are called to lead. @tashcreaney #EAIforum 4 years ago